His birthday : 28072014

happy birthday to the man of my life ,
the prince of my dreams ,
and the mate of my soul . . . Rahmat Rahim .

dear b ,
i am not just wishing for you to gave a great birthday . i am praying that you are blessed with your heart desires  i hope 26 brings you lots of joy and precious memories .


sometimes it's the little thing in life
that mean the most , like holding hands and the way you can make
me laugh when i'm having a bad day

sometimes it's the big things we share like our long talks
and spending time together

in the little thing and big things and everything in between
i'm so happy to be with you

we've been together a long time 
and i couldn't imagine spending my life with anyone else
as the years go by , i only love you more

for everyone on this earth there will always be one special someone
to love and for me , there will always be you

happy birthday my love . i love you more each and everyday

* * * * * * * * * * *


giorgio armani clutch bag for him 
sekali dengan wasiat wasiat cinta gituu . hehe . okay lah tuuu >.<

No comments: